20 June, 2011

Paris, Please!

I don't usually enter blog contests because I'm lazy, I usually find out about them the day after the entry closes, and I don't need more stuff like vacuums.

But this is a tiny bit different. Yes, it's still a contest, but it's to go to PARIS. For a WEEK! And it's put on by a woman who might be my role model; she packed up her family and just... moved. To Paris. I don't even have a family to pack, so it might be even easier for me!

Some day, people. Some day hopefully soon. I'm shooting for the next 3 years, I think. In the meantime, I'd wander the streets of Paris humming Les Mis and gawking at unpasteurized cheese just out in the air with no plastic wrapping. Oh, and worship at the feet of Nike.

Also, you should go enter too!

1 comment:

  1. Can I enter on your behalf? Also, documentation and permission to live in Europe aside, it's not that hard to do. You just have to decide to do it!

    ReplyDelete