- Walk for 30 minutes 50 times (0/50)
- Design and find someone to start new tattoo
- Donate blood 8 times (0/8)
- Find a new form of exercise that I enjoy and engage in it 2x/week for 6 months (see #13, may extend beyond end of 1001 days)
- Lose 15 pounds and maintain that healthier weight
- Make a list of 100+ things that make me happy.
- Make a new 101 in 1001 list by July 1, 2012
- Take a multi-vitamin and vitamin C daily through one bottle of each
- Try 5 types/nationalities of food I have never tried before (0/5)
- Create an outside play area for the cat
- Donate 500 items to charity (0/500)
- Get geneology from mom
- Get health insurance
- Go to a museum once per month (0/30)
Go to the dentistSummer 2010 Leave someone a 100% tip (on a bill of $15 or more)
- Rip big book of CD’s into iTunes
- Try 100 fruits/vegetables (3/100)
- Try 100 more fruits/vegetables
- Try 100 MORE fruits/vegetables
- Try 100 new recipes (5/100)
- Try 100 more new recipes
- Try 100 MORE new recipes
- Try 50 new foods (fruits/vegetables don’t count) (4/50)
- Try 50 more new foods (fruits/vegetables don’t count)
Ooooh jeez. Let's see, I guess I should start with...
#1. I loathe walking. And really, the outdoors in general. I know that makes me a loser, but there it is. Perhaps I should revisit this idea, or just force myself to do it once the weather is nicer? Restructure it is!
#2: I found the tattoo I want, so now I just have to find a good place to go. I like Wild Bill's where I got my wrist pieces done, but with the wealth of tattooed people in derby, I really should ask around. I'll get on that at tomorrow's practice.
#3: Donating blood is an issue for me; I don't get all woozy or anything, but I do have tiny, deeply buried little veins (to go inside my tiny little wrists and elbows), so going to the Blood Truck doesn't work. I have to go to the actual Red Cross place, and we all know how likely THAT is. Nevertheless, I looked it up and apparently there are no donation centers near here? That seems weird.
#4: Derby. Started keeping track the first week of March. NEXT!
#5: Derby may actually interfere with this - my shape is changing, but my weight is staying the same. I'll give it a bit more time and see what happens.
#6: I should work on this. It's now a .doc file on my desktop.
#7: Yeah yeah, not till next July. NEXT!
#8: Talk about annoying. And yet, chewable vitamin C is on my list for my next Trader Joe's run.
#9: I love food and this goal is totally achievable if I don't slack on it. Mental note.
#10: A little chicken wire, some zip ties, and a new screen door should do the trick. Thank you to Saturday's storm for ruining my current screen door - it didn't stay in its track anyway.
#11: This one I can totally do. In fact, I cleaned out 3 of my drawers on Monday and took a big box of stuff to the Sacred warehouse for their annual rummage sale! I'll have to count how many pieces there were before practice tomorrow; I hope it's at least 25!
#12: I have this, I think? Hmm. Maybe I should ask.
#13: AHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA next.
#14: Jeez, ambitious much? Made a date to go with Jen either this Friday or next week sometime.
#15: DONE this summer! Who waited 12 years between dentist visits and has no cavities? This girl.
#17: What. is. this? They're in a book! Why would I mess with this? Stupid. Revisit.
#18-25: Argh. These definitely need restructuring. I like new food, I like messing about with recipes, and I agree that some of the 101 in 1001 should be a challenge (otherwise why do it?). But holy experimentation with my gut, Robin! Revisit and make achievable.
Well, that's it so far. 25 of the 101, considered! Several are on their way, and two are verifiably finished. Now I just have to come up with new or altered ideas for the stuff that's unreasonable. Yikes.