14 November, 2010

What Happened?

Um, so it's Sunday.

I'm not exactly sure how that happened, especially the SUNDAY part. I got up yesterday, left the house at noon, and didn't come back until 4am this morning. My cat was seriously annoyed with me, and I was dead tired.

But I helped to clean the Sacred Warehouse (fresh meat have the dirty job. I love it!), practiced for a couple of hours (those crossovers are getting easier), then went to a teammate's house to shower before we went out to Second Saturday to pass out flyers for tonight's Sunday Slaughter. Afterward, we did what derby girls do in their off time: we went out drinking, after which I had reason to wish fervently that I was already installed in my new apartment a short cab ride from downtown Sac.

Now my legs are sore and my homework is undone. Gah!