29 September, 2008

Reserve This Space

Tomorrow is Rosh Hashanah. Since I work for a Jewish family and take classes from 2 Jewish teachers, it's a day off for me. But - and I love this part - it's a religious holiday that I get off of work but don't have to spent in a place of worship. Awesome.

Therefore, tomorrow there will be action on the following fronts of my War to Rule the World:
- Ribbi Cardi progress (don't faint; it's not done)
- Cat Bordhi blows... my mind.
- Slippage but no breakage in the SPE. I bought stuff, but there's stuff to give away too!
- Orifice hooks of doom... and surpassing loveliness
- KFO gear
- Sarah Palin: Not My Governor

I plan to blog to AC/DC's Back in Black and I've been watching politics, so expect some snark. If it's sunny, I may sunbathe. But let's not go crazy or anything.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a day of unmitigated fun! Well, except the Palin part. That can't be too much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear about Cat Bordhi, I still have the epi of her on knitty gritty and have to take it in small doses-- blows the mind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like a great day for a GREASE MARATHON!!!

    I'm home, call me. :)

    ReplyDelete