

The fam at a *fabulous* dinner of shrimp, ceviche and more shrimp, with some aguacates and gambas:
Gabe and I found some Tasty Diabetics at Wal-Mart:
And here is the Grand Mayan at night. Totally worth the trip.
Aaaaand Disneyland. Well, it's Disneyland. I get tired and irritated and I hurt my knees walking so I had to get one of those electric stroller things, but it was a blast.
We had fun on the way there:

Called some 'Toons:

Found my sister's dressing room (she's officially cooler than I am now and I hate her a lot):
And generally had a great time. It was really bright in the morning:
But quite pretty at night:
Alexander met Merlin from The Sword in the Stone:
And got a very fine hat (geekflag):
He posed with some losers:

and saw Santa:
Gabe and I had a fanTAStic time at Disney on Sunday night. We rode Indy twice in a row, hit Space Mountain a bunch of times and did the Matterhorn and Mr. Toad. Oh, and took this:
All in all? I'd do it again to see this face:

Totally worth it.
Looks like too much fun! And happy (belated) birthday. I thought we were turning 30 this month, but Will assures me that it's not until next year. Whew! So, happy 29th.
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures and so glad you had such a good time. Love the picture of the castle!
ReplyDelete